Purify + Sapphire Blue - Essential Oil + Ceramic Tray
If you have a keen appreciation for beauty and clarity this combo suits you. Choose from purifying essential oils to go with this sapphire blue bubble ceramic tray. Keep them in the bathroom or on the kitchen counter, or give the gift of getting through this!
- Chioce of Sage or Tea Tree
- Aura Cacia essential oils are tested for purity & sourced sustainably
- OOAK hand crafted tray made in Minnesota by ceramicist Dawn Springer
- Shop Small - Feel Good
This is what Aura Cacia says about sage:
Product OverviewSage (Salvia officinalis) is often used for its support of body care vitality. It brings a fresh, herbal aroma to any blend.Aura Cacia Sage Essential Oil typically comes from Austria and Croatia. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the partially dried leaves.
- The aroma of sage essential oil is described as sweet and herbaceous.
- Warm and penetrating, sage is an effective essential oil for home care and cleansing applications. It is often used in diffusions for stale spaces.
- Sage is useful in skin applications when blended well. For body care, sage is used in massage blends and chest balms. The oil is a wonderful addition to warming blends, especially when it’s cold.
- Ceremonially, sage is perceived to impart wisdom and strength. Its aroma is used in rites and spiritual practices.
- Sage blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender, rosemary and citrus oils.
- Sage is generally considered a top note.
This is what Aura Cacia says about Tea Tree:Revered as an aroma that has purification power, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of the prominent essential oils used in cleansing applications. From counter sprays to toilet cleaners, tea tree essential oil is a must-have in the home. In aromatherapy, tea tree essential oil is employed for its physical nature, rather than its æsthetic qualities. However, many appreciate its underlying warm, nutmeg-like aroma.Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil is native to Australia and New Zealand. It has evolved through careful cultivation to maximize its many benefits, resulting in an essential oil that is highly effective and easy to use.
Tea tree essential oil is generally considered a middle note.The key to tea tree essential oil’s effectiveness is the ratio of two constituents: cineole and terpinen. Although these constituents are bactericidal and germicidal, cineole can be a powerful skin irritant. Therefore, tea tree oils with low cineole and high terpinen contents are preferred.
Clary sage, geranium, and marjoram essential oils sweeten tea tree’s aroma, and spice oils like nutmeg and cinnamon increase its warm, woody notes.In addition to home care products, tea tree essential oil is also used in a variety of body care products such as salves, balms, and skin-protecting oils, gels and sprays. It’s also used in scalp and hair recipes.
No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
No Animal Testing
100% Pure Essential Oils
No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
GC/MS Tested for Purity
We ship orders every Tuesday & Friday. Thank you for choosing to support a small business!