Kids Cold & Flu Healing Care Kit - Aromatherapy Oil+ Bath Bomb + Children's Tea
Your considerate acts of encouragement and support can really have a big impact. This kids cold and flu healing care kit includes a Breath Easy aromatherapy oil, children's bath bomb, tea light candles and decongest tea. Offer an exhausted awesome mom some children's cold relief, thank a front line worker, or give your own little ones the gift of kids cold & flu care.
- 1 oz Breathe Easy oil by Aromatherapist Joyce Sobotta (Aromatherapy Nature's Way) Essential oil blend for ages 1 & up, do not apply near face.
- 1 Kids Cold Relief essential oil scented all natural luxury children bath bomb handmade by Heather Arguello (Time Away Bath) - surprise toy inside! Essential oil blend for ages 10 & up (Ask to subsitute for unscented to make kit younger child friendly)
- 3 Children's organic tea bags (Davidson's Organics) For ages 2 & up. Contains honey.
- 1 Miniature watercolor art card painted by Kaia Ivry at Whole Heart
- Made in Wisconsin + Minnesota
- Shop Small - Feel Good!
About these products:
Breathe Easy oil "Relieves respiratory discomfort from colds, throat irritations, coughs, congestion and sinus problems. Massage on neck, sinuses, chest and back to feel relief quickly." Contains: Essential oils of Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree, Lavender, Thyme, Lemon and Peppermint in fractionated coconut oil.
Kids Cold Relief bath bomb contains essential oils of Eucalyptus, Peppermnt, Spearmint, Lavender & Grapefruit, baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, shea butter, olive oil, sea salt, and/organic dried plant material. Do not dump bath water over face or head of children after bath bomb has dissolved. Instead use new water from tap.
Davidson's Children's tea has "a subtle sweetness with a fruity essence" and is organic and caffeine free. Contains: Organic dried honey, organic hibiscus, organic rooibos, organic chamomile, organic lemon myrtle and natural flavor.
One of a kind hand painted miniature watercolor art card.
***Please note: Our kits should not be used as a substitute for appropriate medical care and we are not medical professionals. Ask your health care provider about using natural wellness products, herbs and essential oils as part of a personal wellness plan.