Breathe Easy Healing Care Kit - Aromatherapy Oil+ Bath Bomb+ Candles + Tea+ Card
Your sweet acts of encouragement can really have a big impact. This breathe easy healing care kit includes an aromatherapy oil, bath bomb, tea light candles and decongest tea. Give yourself some natural breathing support, thank a front line worker, or give a loved one the gift of breathing easier.
- 1 oz Breathe Easy oil by Aromatherapist Joyce Sobotta (Aromatherapy Nature's Way)
- 1 Cold Relief essential oil scented all natural luxury bath bomb handmade by Heather Arguello (Time Away Bath)
- 3 Decongest organic tea bags (Davidson's Organics)
- 2 Mint Melange essential oil scented 100% soy tea light candles handmade by Margo Collins (Organic Girls Candle Co)
- 1 Miniature watercolor art card painted by Kaia Ivry at Whole Heart
- Made in Wisconsin + Minnesota
- Shop Small - Feel Good!
About these products:
Breathe Easy oil "Relieves respiratory discomfort from colds, throat irritations, coughs, congestion and sinus problems. Massage on neck, sinuses, chest and back to feel relief quickly." Contains: Essential oils of Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree, Lavender, Thyme, Lemon and Peppermint in fractionated coconut oil.
Cold Relief bath bomb contains essential oils of Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Lavender & Grapefruit, baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, shea butter, olive oil, sea salt, and/organic dried plant material.
Mint Melange tealight candles contain 100% all natural american made soy wax, organic essential oils of French lavender, spearmint and eucalyptus and an all cotton wick.
Davidson's Decongest tea "aids in clearing sinus and chest congestion" and contains: Organic cinnamon bark, organic turmeric root, organic licorice root, organic ginger root, organic black pepper, organic bay leaf.
One of a kind hand painted miniature watercolor art card.
***Please note: Our kits should not be used as a substitute for appropriate medical care and we are not medical professionals. Ask your health care provider about using natural wellness products, herbs and essential oils as part of a personal wellness plan.